Takoradi, Ghana – In a stirring and heartfelt ceremony at the recent Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana (PSGH) conference in Takoradi, a select group of pharmacists were honored with the Presidential Special Award. This recognition was bestowed upon them for their outstanding dedication and unwavering service to the PSGH, particularly during the first term of the President Samuel Kow Donkoh administration.
The PSGH’s conference banquet was a momentous occasion filled with appreciation and commendation. At this event, the PSGH leadership, headed by the President, expressed profound gratitude to pharmacists who have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to the president’s goals and vision for the Society.
The Presidential Special Award is an honor reserved for those who have exhibited extraordinary dedication, leadership, and service to the PSGH. The PSGH celebrated and recognized the following pharmacists with the esteemed Presidential Special Award:
- The AGM planning Committee
- Pharm. Yaa Adwo Osei-Ofei
- Pharm. Olubunmi Ihhinmikalu
- Pharm. Michael Mireku
- Pharm. Anthony Adjepong
- Pharm. Naa Kwarley Quartey
- Pharm. Stephen Boadu-Appiah
- Pharm. Dr. Richmond Agyiriha Armah
- Dr. Anthony Avege -Public health & Education
- Egbert Kpakpo Bruce -Welfare
- Prof. Victor Wutor -Clinical professional services
- Vincent Ansong -Regulatory & employment
- Federick Daffour -Capacity Building & Mentorship
- Awo Akua Afriyie -Welfare ,PSGH Insurance Lead
- Dr. Isaac Adupong -Capacity building & Mentorship
- Pharm Bright Wilson Nyansah -Public health & education.
- Yaw Afrani -Advoacy
- Akosua Bema Debrah -Editorial services
- Nancy Eyram Sallah -Grant Proposal Writing support.
- Audrey Serwaa Bonsu -Regulatory & Employment
- Caleb Ofori Bandoh -Grant Proposal Writing support
- Dr. Robert Incoom -Clinical Professional services
- Dr. Charles Fordjour Agyeman -Advocacy
- William Delali Ofori – e-Pharmacy
- Dr. Samuel Sylvester Anim-Yeboah – IT support and e-pharmacy
The PSGH’s Presidential Special Awards not only honored these deserving individuals but also served as an inspiration for all pharmacists to continue their dedicated service to society and the pharmacy profession.