- Authors should ensure they strictly adhere to these article guidelines set by the Editorial Team before submitting their articles for publication.
- Scientific research articles should be submitted on or before the assigned submission deadline for each publication.
- Each article should be submitted through the online submission form.
- The first page of the article should contain the title of the article, full name(s) of author(s), their institutional affiliation and email address and contact details
- GPJ accepts scientific research articles that have not been previously published and are not simultaneously being considered for publication elsewhere.
- For scientific research articles the second page of the article must contain only the abstract. The abstract should be structured under the following sections: Background; Methods; Results and conclusions. Citation of sources should not be included in the abstract. The abstract should not exceed 300 words and it should focus on summarizing the main points of the article.
- Articles must be double-spaced, with in-text citations and bibliographical references. Titled tables and captioned figures must be professionally done and legibly cited in the text.
- Papers not thoroughly proofread WILL BE REJECTED.
- All scientific research articles are subject to peer-review and copy editing before publication.
- The publication of an article in GPJ implies the assignment of copyright to its author(s). All published research articles are open access published under a CC BY license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and leaves the copyright of the article with the current copyright holder (the author).