The FIP Foundation and Community Pharmacy Section (CPS) have formed a partnership to promote leadership development among early career community pharmacists. This collaboration establishes the “Foundation/CPS Leadership Scholar” programme, which is similar to the Early Career Leadership Development Scholarship but only for community pharmacy owners / employees and without a project requirement.
- What does the CPS Early Career Leadership Development scholarship include?
- 2024 FIP congress registration
- Participation in the Leadership Development Workshop (LDW) at the congress
- Financial Compensation for hotel accommodation and travel (based on the recipient’s region)
- One-year individual membership of FIP
- Meeting with leaders of the FIP Foundation, FIP ECPG, CPS executive committee and FIP
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a community pharmacist owner or employee, under the age of 35 years (by 31 January of the year of the congress to which the application refers)
- Applicants must live and work or study in a country or territory with an income level classified as low, lower-middle or upper middle by the World Bank in the latest available classification. It is not mandatory that applicants are nationals of, or live in, countries or territories where FIP has member organisations.
- Regardless of the nationality of the applicant, the application will be evaluated according to the WHO region of the applicant’s country or territory of residence, work or study.
How can applications be made?
Full details of the scholarships and the application form can be found on the FIP Foundation website https://www.fipfoundation.org/cps-early-career-leadership-development-ecld-scholarship/
Applications are submitted electronically through the website.
Deadline to apply: 15 February 2024